Monday, June 05, 2006

To my Dear Cat

In the 10th year ... here are few words i wrote on 1996 right after I had to abadon him ..

To my Dear Cat

I love you so much and I miss you so much

Thank you for every happy moment we had together. I wish you are doing fine now without me. I know that to say “thank you” is nothing.

I know it is hard now to leave you but we had to go different ways. Please forgive me and do not let our memories makes me feel guilty, but let it encourage us to continue our fight to overcome all obstacles we will face on our way. I will always keep you not as a mere memory but you will live inside me as long as I remember you.

We can still love even we can not see, true love will make us last forever not only in our minds but in everything we have shared together. Let’s make love an infinite power to bring life in our lives.

Yes, we should not let down our hope. Love without hope is pain and I have enough pain for not having you.

Words are so poor to tell our true love feelings.

Miss you,

Magdy Habib
11 Feb. 1996

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home